SPECIALTY DIVER PROGRAMS
How far will you take this diving thing? It's up to you. With PADI Specialty Diver Programs you can chart your course for a colorful collection of awesome dives. Sure, your PADI certification opens up the oceans and lakes to you, but the PADI Specialty Dives take the underwater adventure to depths that will stir your soul. Achieving PADI Specialty ratings can take anywhere from as little as one day to a full weekend -but this is all hands-on, so you'll be diving right from the start.
Below is a menu of the numerous specialty certifications. Get five specialty ratings and you're on your way to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge - Want It, Live It, Dive It!
• Night Diver: Experience a whole new world! Even your local dive site takes on a new personality at night as many amazing underwater creatures, different from those you normally see during the day, are active at night and out on the reefs!
• Underwater Naturalist: If you're interested in aquatic life then the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course is for you. This course is an introduction to the underwater aquatic environment and will help develop safe and responsible aquatic life interaction techniques.
• Peak Performance Buoyancy: Extend bottom time by reducing air consumption!!! Learn to fine-tune your buoyancy and soar over reefs with ease!
• Deep Diver: The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime… going deep to see things others can only dream about!!!
• Underwater Photographer: Learn how to take your fist underwater photographs or fine tune your existing skills to produce photographs that will stun your friends.
• Digital Underwater Photographer: You’ll soon be making pictures like the pros!
• Wreck Diver: Learn techniques to safely explore wrecked ships, advanced safety techniques, and specialized equipment used for wreck diving.
• Boat Diver: Develop the techniques and procedures for diving from different types of boats: sailboats, dinghies, powerboats. The more boats you're diving from, the more diving you're doing! Learn now how to dive later from all vessels.
• Underwater Navigator: Hone your underwater navigation skills using a compass, natural navigation techniques, and other navigational tools.
• Search and Recovery Diver: Learn search patterns and effective search techniques to find and then recover lost items. Raise heavy objects using lift bags.
• Multi-Level Diver: Apply valuable techniques for extending bottom times using various types of muliti-level dive calculators.
• Diver Propulsion Vehicle Diver: If you want an introduction to the excitement of moving through the water with no effort, then try this course using a DPV scooter!
• Equipment Specialist: Teaches you basic equipment maintenance and adjustments you'll encounter every day. You'll get the valuable background on equipment repair and purchase, making you better able to protect your investment.
Each Course - Starting at $125
MASTER SCUBA DIVER
This certification denotes that you've reached the highest recreational diver level in the PADI System of diver education. PADI Master Scuba Diver indicates you have a significant amount of training and experience in a variety of dive environments with five PADI Specialty course certifications under your belt!