Scuba Diving Lessons in Beautiful BVI
There is no better place to learn scuba diving, than in the pristine waters of the British Virgin Islands. Diving lessons are taught by our experienced instructors who are PADI certified to teach all levels of diving. The BVI is world renowned for its warm clear water, beautiful reefs, colorful tropical fish, sea turtles and historic shipwrecks. All you need to get started with lessons is basic swimming skills and the urge to discover the abundant underwater treasures of the BVI!
- Discover Scuba Diving: This course is a simple, one-day scuba diving course that allows beginners to ‘test the waters’ and see if diving is right for you.
- Open Water Dive Course: Get PADI certified to dive anywhere in the world in just two days! In addition to classroom lessons, four open-water instructional dives make learning scuba diving in the BVI an adventure!
- Referral/Check-out Dives: If you’ve already completed your classroom requirements at home, finish any of your PADI dive courses while on vacation.
- Scuba Diving Refresher Course: Are you certified to dive, but its been a while since you’ve gone diving? A quick refresher dive might be all you need to feel comfortable again.
- Advanced Open Water Dive Course: This course will further develop your scuba diving skills and knowledge and allow you to make more advanced dives. During these lessons we explore the BVIs numerous shipwrecks, drift dives, and deep walls.
- Divemaster Course: For those looking to make a career in scuba diving, the Divemaster Course is a prerequisite. Because of the length and depth of training involved, we recommend you check out our scuba diving internship program.
With three convenient locations throughout the BVI, including full service dive shops on Tortola and Jost Van Dyke, our scuba diving lessons are a great addition to any holiday! Contact us now to book your dive course today and see what great underwater adventures the British Virgin Islands have to offer.